1. First up and new this year are these Lemon Meringue Nests. This is actually a family favorite recipe that we eat all year round, which tells you how good it is! Recipe here.
2. From last year: Almond Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies - delicious and cute looking at the same time.
3. Flourless Chocolate Cookies - I'm already dreaming about trying these cookies again - they're rich, chewy and chock full of chocolate flavor.
4. Candied Orange Peel - So simple, so delicious, so waste-free! Perfect for Passover.
5. Flourless Hazelnut Cake with Chocolate Ganache - A real showstopper for the end of your seder meal - also great for snacking at any time!
6. Raspberry French Macarons with Chocolate Ganache - If you're feeling adventurous this Passover, definitely try your hand at making French Macarons. Don't worry, I'll walk you through the whole process.